Plot Fatal accident in Sochi with the participation of Ksenia Sobchak

The ex-husband of the victim of an accident with the participation of Ksenia Sobchak Anton Tarasov announced his intention to demand compensation from the TV presenter in the amount of $ 2 million.

The ex-husband said that he personally met with her to find out all the details of the accident. In a conversation with KP-Novosibirsk Tarasov said that Sobchak was hiding the circumstances of the car collision.

“ I met with Sobchak. I wanted to find out her role in the accident, who she hired, and so on. Asked her if she had anything to do with the driver's lawyer & bdquo; Maybach & ldquo; she said: & quot; No & ldquo;. Although I knew that & mdash; Yes. That is, I was faced with complete unscrupulousness, with lies '', & mdash; said Tarasov.

The accident in which Tarasova died took place in Sochi on October 9. The driver of the Mercedes, in which Ksenia Sobchak and two other people were traveling, drove into the oncoming lane during overtaking. While making a maneuver, Mercedes collided with a Volkswagen car, in which was a resident of Novosibirsk Yekaterina Tarasova. In the case of a fatal accident on the highway Adler & mdash; Alpika-Service Sobchak passes as a witness.

Why did Tarasov refuse the previously offered compensation? & Nbsp;

According to Tarasov, the TV presenter offered insufficient compensation. According to her ex-spouse, Sobchak offered to pay for the work of a psychologist for his daughter, as well as to place the child in a good school. However, Tarasov refused such assistance, demanding compensation in the amount of $ 2 million (almost 150 million rubles).

“ What's inside me costs a lot more. And what is inside my child and my daughter's grandmother … You killed my daughter's mother! No money will compensate me for this! '' & mdash; said the former spouse. & nbsp;

Tarasov also noted that Sobchak lied about helping the victims and that she was injured in the accident.

What is known about the investigation of the accident case? & nbsp;

The Investigative Committee opened a criminal case under Part 3 of Art. 264 of the Criminal Code (violation of traffic rules by a person driving a car, resulting in the death of a person by negligence). The Mercedes driver admitted his guilt. On October 10, he was released on recognizance not to leave. 39-year-old Oleg Tsoi will be under house arrest for two months. The corresponding decision was made by the Adler District Court. & Nbsp;

The suspect under the article of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation “ Violation of traffic rules and operation of vehicles '' it is forbidden to leave the place of residence, communicate with persons involved in the case, as well as with friends and relatives who do not live with him.

Sources :

https: //www.nsk.kp.ru/daily/28359/4508078/

Источник aif.ru

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *